You will work in a team to develop and maintain SDK and middleware services/daemons for a global client on Windows, MacOS and Linux. You will need to attend discussions and meetings with the global client and their vendors mainly from Singapore, Taiwan and USA to design, architecture, and develop API for applications that impact consumers globally.
- Develop and deliver product and features on time
- Work closely with technology partners to define product specifications and develop roadmap
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Perform code review, maintain and improve code quality
- Documenting of product, features, changelogs
- Minimal 5 years of professional experience in C/C++/C#
- Development experience in interfacing with USB/HID/I2C devices highly desirable
- Well versed in service-oriented architecture for applications with working knowledge of WCF in Windows and similar for MacOS and Linux
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Advanced problem-solving skills, must demonstrate critical and analytical thinking
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are the person we are looking for, email us your resume with your photo, current and expected salary.
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We are looking to fill 2 positions.